Grapple® Preteen Sunday School—Help preteens grapple with the real questions in their lives so they OWN their faith.
Grapple Sunday school curriculum features:
- NEW lower price
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE - all lessons are on the DVD!
- Power-packed PARENT PAGES are on the DVD!
Help 4th-6th graders OWN their faith. . . Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it--and build a relationship with Jesus that'll last.
In this Bible study for tweens, kids will grapple with these questions:
Relationships:Why in the World?
- What Difference Can I Make?
- Why Can't Countries Get Along?
- Why Isn't There Enough to Go Around?
- Is Our Environment Really Falling Apart?
Faith Questions: Is Prayer Pointless?
- What Takes God So Long?
- Do My Prayers Bore God?
- What if I Pray Really Hard, and God Says No?
- What's the Right Way to Pray?
Choices: Choices, Choices
- Who Should I Listen To?
- How Do I Know God's Voice?
- What if It Doesn't Feel Wrong?
- What if I Mess Up?
These tween Sunday school lessons—based on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-olds—grab their attention and don't let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides their relationship with Jesus.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.