Grapple® Preteen Sunday School—Help preteens grapple with the real questions in their lives so they OWN their faith.
Grapple Sunday school curriculum features:
- NEW lower price
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE - all lessons are on the DVD!
- Power-packed PARENT PAGES are on the DVD!
Help 4th-6th graders OWN their faith. . .
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it--and build a relationship with Jesus that'll last.
In this tween Sunday School Curriculum, kids will grapple with these questions:
Relationships: You're Not My Friend
- What if Someone Is Different From Me?
- What if Someone Hates Me?
- What if Someone's Weird?
- What if Someone Needs Something From Me?
Faith Questions: Who Is God?
- Where Did God Come From?
- How Can God Be Everywhere?
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen?
- Is There Anything God Can't Do?
Choices: What Do I Do When the Pressure's On?
- What if I'm the Only One Saying No?
- What if Saying Yes Makes Me Popular?
- Would Jesus Fit in With My Friends?
- What if Being a Christian Makes Me Unpopular?
These tween Sunday school lessons—based on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-olds—grab their attention and don't let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides their relationship with Jesus.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.