It’s been said that you just can’t do children’s ministry without crafts. We agree!
That’s why we’ve taken 101 of the best craft ideas from Children’s Ministry Magazine and put them all into one easy-to-use book. Gleaned from issues spanning the last 10 years, these creative crafts are not only fun, but easy to do.
Children’s ministry experts from all over the country have contributed these craft ideas, so we know they work! And each craft is illustrated so you’ll never have to guess the next step. The helpful indexes make it possible to search by the Scripture reference or the name of the craft, so finding the perfect craft will be a snap!
Use this collection of best craft ideas:
• to find crafts for your next special event,
• to fill in the gaps of your curriculum,
• as an instant resource when you need an instant craft,
• to offer as a resource to help volunteers in their planning, and
• as an emergency resource when you need a quick, creative idea.
Keep this book handy—you’ll use it often! It’s a craft lifesaver for Sunday school, children’s church, midweek programs, vacation Bible school, and camps.
Now go get crafty!