FaithWeaver NOW Quick-Start Guide
The FaithWeaver NOW Quick-Start Guide is designed to help new FaithWeaver NOW users jump right into leading easy and effective Sunday school lessons. You may continue reading online below or download your printable PDF version. As always, if you have any questions please scroll down this page to find our Customer Care Team contact info. Enjoy!
Sit, relax, and grab a favorite snack or drink. Open the Teacher’s Guide and read the Table of Contents and Introduction to discover the topics you will teach this quarter, along with key features of your FaithWeaver NOW® curriculum.
Turn to the lesson you’ll be leading this week and take note of the chart.
- Notice that the different activities each have an amount of time associated with them. Please choose to do the activity or skip the activity based on your time frame.
- The supplies are listed in the “Supplies” column, including the supplies that are contained in the Teacher Pack. These supplies will help the visual learners and kinesthetic learners within your group grow closer to Jesus. Gather all the supplies listed for the activities you’re choosing to do.
- Check out the “Easy Prep” column. This will tell you exactly what you need to do to prepare supplies. If the box is blank, your preparation is done!
- Notice the Bible Point. It’s called out many times within each lesson to imprint that truth on the participants’ hearts. Each activity within the lesson will refer to the Bible
Point,so that it sticks.
- Also notice the Key Verse. Each lesson includes an engaging activity to help participants learn and understand the Key Verse.
- Need a refresher of what supplies you need as you’re reading each activity? Find it in the column right next to the activity.
- Everything the leader says and asks is in bold type so that it’s easy to spot.
If you’re teaching Preschool, Pre-K & K, Grades 1 & 2, Grades 3 & 4, Grades 5 & 6, or Middle School, tear out the student pages from the student books. You’ll need one per person.
Use the activities you prepared and the creative insights God gave you to minister to the participants. Look for teachable moments that you can use to encourage participants or ask follow-up questions. Keep your antenna up for “God Sightings”—moments when God is at work.
- Samples & Catalogs
Vacation Bible School
Sunday School Curriculum
Sunday School Lessons
- Children's Messages & Sermons
- Sunday School Activities
- Children's Ministry Leadership
- Kids' Bibles & Books
Preschool Ministry Resources
Kids' Worship Music & Videos
Worship Services Resources
- Vacation Bible School
- Volunteer Management
- For You or Your Family
- Ministry Tools
- Discipleship & Outreach
- Church Safety
- Training & Events
- Contact Us