Make your church both safe and welcoming with the Safe and Secure Church kit.
Your church doesn’t need to seem like an armored fortress to be safe. This comprehensive, ministry-focused church security kit helps you recruit, train, and equip a safety and security team that both protects and serves your congregation. Be ready for anything—from a medical problem to a catastrophic active-shooter situation.
In partnership with:
The Safe and Secure Church kit will equip and prepare your church security team with training and insights on vital topics including:
Every training session in the Safe and Secure Church kit includes interviews and insight from top subject matter experts including:
The Safe and Secure Church training kit provides your ministry with a resource built upon
The Safe and Secure Church kit provides your church comprehensive safety and security training that will allow your teams to minister to your people, while also keeping them safe.
For less than the cost of a half-day training from a security consultant, you can provide practical training for every person on your security team.
Each kit includes these church security resources:
- A Quick-Start Guide featuring 5 proven steps for a successful program
- 3 Informational Manuals offering real-life examples, expert advice, and practical instructions you can use in your church today including:
- Safe and Secure Church Guidebook: A step-by-step ministry approach to security
- Safe and Secure Church Planning: Sample checklists, policies, and plans to help you get started
- Safe and Secure Church Scenarios: Real-life situations to help train your team
- 10 Training DVDs providing video interviews with church safety and security experts on a variety of critical topics churches need to consider when developing their safety and security policies, procedures, and training.
- 1 USB Drive containing all the video from the DVDs, plus Bonus Active Shooter Feature.