Parents and guardians trust your church to protect their children and youth. But how safe are they really? Because nothing is more important than the safety of the children in your care, it’s essential to be vigilant and uncompromising in your church’s adherence to proven policies and procedures.
In this video, children’s and youth ministry experts share their insights and best practices for ensuring kids’ safety during Sunday services as well as at ministry functions outside of the church.
• How to keep kids safe (7:12)
• Communicating with guardians (4:31)
• Protecting the most vulnerable (4:59)
• Unique challenges at VBS (5:49)
• Youth ministry safety challenges (7:37)
• Balancing tenderness and toughness (4:39)
Gather all your leaders to watch this DVD and discuss the thought-provoking questions posed throughout.