Your Subscription Includes
- Bible in One Year program with a one-year undated scope and sequence. Start whenever you choose. You can even purchase and use more than one program at the same time under a single account. Each program is sold separately.
- 4 age levels spanning age 3 to grade 6
- All class formats (age graded, one room, large group/small group)
- Unlimited number of classrooms
- 11 activity blocks each week (up to 2 hours of content)
- 13 lessons per quarter, plus an Easter and a Christmas lesson
- Weekly Bible point and summary verse
- Online access to content for 15 months from purchase
- Option to download lessons in editable MS Word format and customize lessons
- Weekly take-home content
|Tier 1||1-20 kids||$109||All Included||All Included||All Included||All Included||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Tier 2||21-40 kids||$159||All Included||All Included||All Included||All Included||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Tier 3||41-60 kids||$209||All Included||All Included||All Included||All Included||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Tier 4||61-100 kids||$259||All Included||All Included||All Included||All Included||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Tier 5||101-400 kids||$309||All Included||All Included||All Included||All Included||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Tier 6||401+ kids||$384||All Included||All Included||All Included||All Included||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Your subscription includes everything you need to use Digging Into the Bible in One Year. However, we recommend that you check out some additional classroom resources to enhance your classroom experience:
- Quarterly Companion DVDs: If you would like physical DVDs in classrooms, rather than downloading Music and Talk-About videos to a device.
- Quarterly Audio Downloads: If you want just the audio portion of the songs on the Music videos.
- Clip Art CD/Download: Includes DIG IN and Bible In One Year art for your use. Be creative!
- Quarterly Bible Point Posters: 13 posters each quarter to reinforce the Bible In One Year lesson points.
- Giant Decorating Posters: 3’ x 5’ giant Bible In One Year posters to add some decorative spice to your children’s area.
- Children’s directors can choose whether to build lessons for teachers or have some or all teachers build their own. Building lessons is easy (even for non-technical people)...lessons can be built in just minutes.
- When teachers build their own lessons, they can choose the activity blocks that utilize their natural strengths and match the interests of the kids in their class, increasing their impact and teaching success.
- If you choose to use the same activity blocks each week, simply press a button to build out lessons for the entire quarter. Talk about easy!
- Email lessons to substitute teachers with just a click.
Computers & Internet Access
A computer with an internet connection is only needed to build lessons and download or print lesson content. In the classroom, teachers can teach from a hard-copy printout or mobile device. Video content can be downloaded beforehand to a device connected to a TV or projector, or you can purchase a Quarterly Companion DVD and play from a standard DVD player.
Delivery of Content
After purchasing your first quarter, you may purchase the remaining quarters as soon as you desire. If you choose to follow standard delivery, you will purchase and receive lesson content quarterly through automatically recurring credit card payments. The choice is yours!
- Samples & Catalogs
Vacation Bible School
Sunday School Curriculum
- Fall Festivals
Sunday School Lessons
- Children's Messages & Sermons
- Sunday School Activities
- Children's Ministry Leadership
- Kids' Bibles & Books
Preschool Ministry Resources
Kids' Worship Music & Videos
- Children's Ministry Magazine
- Parenting Christian Kids Newsletter
- Vacation Bible School
- Volunteer Management
- For You or Your Family
- Ministry Tools
- Discipleship & Outreach
- Church Safety
Training & Events
- Training Home
- Childrens Ministry Training
- Church Ministry Training
- Youth Ministry Training
- Local Church Training
- Day Camps