Each Bible storyboard (25 x 11 inches) includes:
An interactive lesson that will work in any classroom (use each lesson for five weeks...kids learn by repetition)
Six specific play ideas that reinforce the lesson
Unforgettable illustrations that kids love
A teaching strategy that ensures little ones really learn--and remember--that God loves them!
1. Solomon Builds a Temple: I Worship God at Church (2 Chronicles 6:1-11)
2. Baby Moses: God Takes Care of Me (Exodus 2:1-10)
3. David Praises God: God Made Everything (Psalm 100)
4. Joseph's Special Coat: I’m Special to God (Genesis 37:3-11)
5. Queen Esther Saves Her People: God Keeps Me Safe (Esther 4:1—5:8)
6. Jesus at Church: I Learn About God (Luke 2:1-52)
7. Jesus Is Coming!: Jesus Loves Me (Matthew 21:1-11)
8. Jesus' First Friends: I Follow Jesus (Mark 1:16-20)
9. Zacchaeus Sees Jesus: Jesus Forgives Me (Luke 19:1-10)
10. Mary and Martha: Jesus Is My Friend (Luke 10:38-42)
Teach little ones in the way they learn best...by doing.