If you are looking for bonus resources that were referenced in a Group publication, then you are in the right place! Find print outs, additional articles, videos, and other content to better equip you and your ministry teams.
Preschool Christmas Lessons
Download three complete Christmas lessons for preschoolers from Group's DIG IN Sunday School Curriculum, Digging Into the Life of Jesus.
Jesus taught with hands-on lessons and illustrations. The Hands-On Bible® uses the same experience-based learning to communicate God's Word in an active, understandable way.
- Personal Bible Reading Plan
- Family Devotions
- [MP3] And We Know (Romans 8_28)
- [MP3] Fear of the Lord (Proverbs 9_10)
- [MP3] God Is Our Help (Psalm 33_20)
- [MP3] Honor (exodus 20_12a)
- [MP3] I Can Do Everything Through Christ (Philippians 4_13)
- [MP3] Let All The Children (Matthew 19_14)
- [MP3] Live In Harmony (Romans 12_16)
- [MP3] Obey My Commandments (John 14_15)
- [MP3] The Books of The Bible Song
- [MP3] The Lord's Plans (Jeremiah 29_11)
- [MP3] The Work of His Hands (Psalm 19_1)
- [MP3] Trust In God (John 14_1)
- [MP3] Wonderful (Isaiah 9_6)
The New Breed
Adapt to the changing world of volunteer management. More than ever, today's volunteers work online, need flexible hours, and want to play a role in defining their jobs. They also want to feel a sense of responsibility for your organization's overall mission. Harness this passion and potential--with results that uplift your goals and enable your volunteers.
The Family Blessing
Make a Profound Difference in the Lives of Your Children Through the Simple Daily Act of Blessing
How to Wow Your Church Guests: 101 Ways to make a meaningful first impression
Have you ever asked the question, "Why aren't visitors coming back to our church?" The truth is: as much as we want new people to visit and stay at our church, we don't always show it. Traditions and routines can get in the way of reaching new people who come through your doors. People who don't yet know they matter to God. People who may be the most important people in the building on any given Sunday.
Play-n-Worship is designed according to the latest proven teaching methods and best practices--and it's made to last an entire year. Because repetition is important at this age level, we recommend you teach each lesson five weeks in a row to reinforce the learning. There are five intentional play techniques included with each lesson, so kids experience the Bible point in lots of new ways. After five weeks, move to the next lesson!
- Preschool Take-Home Page Jesus helps Us
- Preschool Take-Home Page Jesus Loves Us
- Preschool Take-Home Page Jesus Resurrection
- Preschool Take-Home Page We Can Trust God
- Preschool Take-Home Page Jesus is God's Gift to Us
- Preschool Take-Home Page God Made the World
- Preschool Take-Home Page God Helps us do Great
- Preschool Take-Home Page Jesus is our Friend
- Preschool Take-Home Page We can Praise Jesus
- Preschool Take-Home Page God hears Prayers
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page God Gives Me Food
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page God Takes Care of Me
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page God is with Me
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page God Keeps Me Safe
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page God Loves Me
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page Jesus Loves Me
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page Jesus is Born
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page Jesus is my Friend
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page God Made Me
- Toddlers & Two Take-Home Page I Can Help