Kids love to play! But should playing games be part of the precious time you have to teach? Absolutely!
Kids remember what they do, so games are a perfect way to emphasize and help them remember the important Bible truths you teach.
That's why we’ve taken 101 of the best game ideas from Children’s Ministry Magazine and put them all into one easy-to-use book. Gleaned from issues spanning the last 10 years, these creative games are not only fun to play, but easy to lead.
Children's ministry experts from all over the country have contributed these game ideas, so we know you’ll love them! And each game shows kids in action, so you’ll never have to guess how to play. The helpful indexes make it possible to search by Scripture reference or the age level of the game, so finding the perfect game to play will be—well, child’s play!
Use this collection of best game ideas:
• to plan games for your next special event,
• to fill in the gaps of your curriculum,
• as an instant resource when you need an instant game,
• to offer as a resource to help volunteers in their planning of events, and
• as an emergency resource when you need a fun and easy game idea.
Keep this book handy—you'll use it often! It's a game lifesaver for Sunday school, children's church, midweek programs, vacation Bible school, and camps.
Now go play!