- To begin the returns process and request Return Authorization paperwork, please have your sales order or customer number available along with the list of items you’d like to return. You’ll need this for your request.
- Contact Group in one of the following methods:
Once you have the required Return Authorization paperwork:
- To complete the "Request Return Authorization" form CLICK HERE. Please allow 2-3 business days for reply. You’ll receive the required Return Authorization paperwork needed to complete your return.
- Call us at 800-541-5200 for assistance. Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Mountain time) Mon. - Fri.
- Pack items securely, using the right-sized box with proper packing materials.
- Important: Include your Returns Authorization paperwork. If more than one box is required, please make copies and include in each box returned.
- Ship and track with a carrier that allows tracking, to:
Group Publishing Returns
1615 Cascade Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
Group's Wholesale Return Policy
- Outlet and Holy Land Adventure VBS items are non-returnable.
- Credit will be given on In-Print returnable items that are in sellable condition and within current return windows. Price stickers, sticky residue and any security tags must be removed.
- Reseller is responsible for all shipping costs to physically return product.
- If products are returned to Group and a credit is not issued for any reason, the products will NOT be shipped back to the customer.
We go the extra mile to ensure our resources arrive in good condition….but things happen. In those rare instances, just give us a call at 800-541-5200 within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or replacement, if you were invoiced by Group for the freight charges.
If the order shipped under your shipping account, damages should be submitted to your shipping representative.
Damage claims can only be filed by the account under which it shipped.
We'll gladly credit your account for returns of all non-dated products, in saleable condition. Credit will be applied for Out-of-Print titles returned within 90 days of Out-of-Print designation. Please include appropriate return paperwork provided in order to receive credit.
Dated Curriculum Return Dates
We will accept all physical returns of dated Sunday school products for 100% credit if shipped by the following dates:
- Current winter quarter by April 1st
- Current spring quarter by July 1st
- Current summer quarter by October 1st
- Current fall quarter by January 1st
VBS 2020 Return Dates
- Rocky Railway must be postmarked by September 1, 2021.
- Anchored must be postmarked by September 1, 2021.
- Holy Land Adventures VBS is non-returnable.
Seasonal Events Return Dates
- Rise Up With Jesus must be postmarked by 6/1/2022.
- Miracle of Jesus must be postmarked by 6/1/2022.
- Night In Bethlehem must be postmarked by 2/1/2022.
- Journey To the Cross must be postmarked by 2/1/2022.
- Heroes Unmasked must be postmarked by 12/31/2021.
Women’s Retreats Return Dates
- Cozy Mountain Lodge must be postmarked by 12/31/2020.
- WonderFull World must be postmarked by 11/30/2022.
- Cafe Chocolat must be postmarked by 11/30/2022.