Limited Edition Hard Cover Version
By Thom and Joani Schultz
The church leadership book that will forever change the way you think about church. The statistics are clear: The American church is in decline. People are leaving in astounding numbers, with no sign of a turnaround. And despite church leaders' best efforts to stem the tide, more than 80 percent of people are finding something better to do on Sunday mornings. Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore is a church leadership resource that addresses the question of why. Is there hope for the future of the church? In this groundbreaking church leadership book, Thom and Joani Schultz expose the church practices that are driving people away and thwarting spiritual growth. Yet they also reveal what can bring them back--the four keys to reaching the "unchurched" and the "dechurched."
The bad news? Your church is probably missing the mark when it comes to the core of Christianity. The good news? There's hope. Lots of it.
The truth in this Christian leadership resource may surprise you... but it can also transform your ministry into something truly irresistible.
Bring this book to your church. Great for leadership teams, and small group discussions.
6" x 9" hardcover
- Chapter 1: The Problem Is Worse Than You Think
- Chapter 2: Why Aren't They Coming?
- Chapter 3: A Bold New Experiment
- Chapter 4: The 4 Acts of Love
- Chapter 5: Act of Love #1: Radical Hospitality
- Chapter 6: Practical Ways to Love With Radical Hospitality
- Chapter 7: Act of Love #2: Fearless Conversation
- Chapter 8: Practical Ways to Love With Fearless Conversation
- Chapter 9: Act Of Love #3: Genuine Humility
- Chapter 10: Practical Ways to Love With Genuine Humility
- Chapter 11: Act Of Love #4: Divine Anticipation
- Chapter 12: Practical Ways to Love With Divine Anticipation
- Chapter 13: How to Become a Radical, Fearless, Genuine, Divine Leader
- AfterWords: The Talk of the Town
Thom and Joani Schultz have spent their entire adult lives serving the church and challenging the status quo. Thom is the founder and CEO of Group Publishing, a creator of innovative ministry resources for children, youth, and adults. Joani is Group's chief creative officer. Together they've written several best-selling books for church leaders, including Why Nobody Learns Much of Anything at Church.