By Doug Fields
The teenage years are often times confusing and trying as students try to figure out their reason for existence. This 6-part series challenges students to answer the question, "What on earth am I here for?" and then to apply God's biblical purposes to their personal lives. With six weeks of programming at your finger tips, Welcome to the Planet will not only communicate the importance of God's biblical purposes for their personal lives—evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, ministry and worship... but, it will also serve as a time savor for you so you can spend more time the students God has called you to serve.
- Welcome to the Planet: What on earth am I here for?
- Week 1: The Challenge to Move Ahead
- Week 2: You Were Planned for God's Pleasure
- Week 3: You Were Formed for God's Family
- Week 4: You Were Created to be Like Christ
- Week 5: You Were Shaped for Serving God
- Week 6: You Were Made for a Mission
This is a downloadable file (ZIP). Approximate Size: 370 MB. Download time will vary. Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- mp3s of each message
- Transcripts and outlines of each message
- Outlines in PowerPoint with additional backgrounds
- Promotional ecard, postcard, poster, and desktop background
- 6 PowerPoint Trivia Games
- Audio commentary on the series by Doug Fields