By Kurt Johnston and Katie Edwards
Looking for relatable lessons for youth ministry? Look no further than Tempting Stuff. Temptation is something everyone experiences—even Jesus was tempted! And one of Satan's most devious tricks is to use temptation not just to get students to sin, but to separate themselves from the body of Christ because of guilt and shame.
In this five-week, DVD-based study, Kurt Johnston and Katie Edwards help students overcome temptation by understanding it from a biblical perspective. Inside of their youth small group curriculum Tempting Stuff, you'll find everything you need to lead a small group discussion that will strengthen students' resolve and prepare them for a lifelong battle with temptation.
As a leader, you also get all the materials you need to run each meeting: leader's notes, student handouts, and more. And the youth group Bible study lessons are all editable and reproducible as we can make them—so tweak away and make them yours!
Youth Group Bible Lessons include:
- The Temptation Story [9:30]
- Selfish Temptations [8:44]
- Do Nothing Temptations [8:45]
- Dishonest Temptations [9:28]
- Cruel Temptations [6:32]
While supplies last!
- Discussion sheets in PDF and Word documents
- Additional backgrounds
- Promotional ecard, postcard, poster, and desktop background
- 5 DVD lessons by Kurt Johnston and Katie Edwards