The Simply Loved Elementary Kit's Quarter 3 lesson plan is designed to help kids in first grade through fourth grades discover and understand that God is good no matter what, God takes care of us, and Jesus rescues us.
Each quarter of Simply Loved children's ministry curriculum is made up of three units, each containing four unique Sunday school lessons for kids. Each unit features a lovable Bible Memory Buddy that creates a visual and emotional connection to every lesson through engaging videos, helping kids learn and remember each unit's Bible Memory Verse. In Quarter 3, kids explore Bible truths along with Radar the Bat, Rockette the Flying Squirrel, and Ray the Glow Worm. (Psst... if you've used Group's VBS, you might recognize these characters!)
Click on Product Detail below to see the weekly lessons included in this quarter's Sunday school curriculum.
- This Sunday school curriculum kit contains everything you need to plan, prepare, and teach the Simply Loved Quarter 3 lessons.
- One kit will serve a single classroom of up to 25 kids (limited only by the Bible Memory Buddy Stickers, also sold separately).
If you have multiple elementary Sunday school classrooms, you can either purchase additional Simply Loved Elementary kits, purchase additional components (Leader Guide, DVD, etc.), or consider purchasing the "Plus Digital" kit instead which includes a USB drive, allowing you to reproduce additional teaching materials as needed—plus it comes with special bonus resources!
Simply Loved is a revolutionary Sunday school curriculum for kids that takes the complication out of recruiting, gathering supplies, and teaching lessons so you and your volunteers can get back to what matters most—helping kids learn to love God and each other.
To learn more about how Simply Loved makes Sunday school simpler for you and simpler for your volunteers—all while helping kids discover key Bible lessons—visit the Simply Loved website.
Simply Loved Elementary Kit's Quarter 3 Lessons:
Unit 1: Israel's Wanderings and Wonderings - God Guides Us
- Week 1: God Sends Manna and Quail From Heaven
- Week 2: God Gives the Ten Commandment
- Week 3: God's People Worship a Golden Calf
- Week 4: God Tells His People How to Build the Tabernacle
Unit 2: The Promised Land - God Helps Us Be Brave
- Week 5: Caleb Trusts God Will Help
- Week 6: Rahab Helps the Israelite Spies
- Week 7: The Israelites Cross the Jordan River
- Week 8: Joshua Leads God's People
Unit 3: Jesus Shows He's God's Promised Son - Jesus is God's Son
- Week 9: John the Baptist Tells About Jesus
- Week 10: Jesus Is Baptized
- Week 11: Men Bring Their Friend to Jesus for Healing
- Week 12: Jesus Brings Lazarus Back to Life
Download the full two-year Simply Loved Scope and Sequence.
Each Simply Loved Quarter 3 Elementary Kit includes:
- 1 Leader Guide with easy-to-follow lessons, weekly supply lists, and teacher devotions.
- 2 DVDs featuring high-quality music videos, weekly Bible Memory Buddy videos, a countdown, and even teacher tip videos!
- 12 vibrant Bible Story Posters to visually represent the key Bible story from each lesson.
- 3 Bible Memory Buddy Posters designed to introduce kids to each unit's Bible Memory Buddy and Bible Memory Verse.
- 100 stickers of each Bible Memory Buddy (total of 300 stickers) for kids to wear, keep, and collect. Each sticker also includes the unit's Bible Memory Verse. Enough stickers for 25 kids each week; stickers are also sold separately.
- 1 copy of the Take-It-Home Flyers booklet. Flyers "fly" home so families can continue growing together in friendship with Jesus. Booklets are photocopiable and are also sold separately.