The full-color Simply Loved Elementary Leader Guide provides a step-by-step, easy-to-follow plan for each Simply Loved Sunday school lesson for kids. Simply Loved allows teachers and volunteers to stay focused on kids—while helping kids discover they're totally loved by God. Every lesson in this children's ministry curriculum features an easy-to-follow script designed for glancing, referencing, and getting kids involved in the story so teachers can spend more time focusing on the kids rather than reading long blocks of text.
Every week, teachers begin by preparing their own hearts with a simple devotion and prayer that gets them ready to share God's story. Then they simply show up and teach directly from the glance-able lesson script.
The Simply Loved Elementary Leader Guide features flexible lesson options that will adapt to your unique Sunday school format needs, including:
- Opening Options
- Sing & Play
- Bible Discovery
- Apply-It Options
- and much more!
Simply Loved is a revolutionary Sunday school curriculum for kids that takes the complication out of recruiting, gathering supplies, and teaching lessons so you and your volunteers can get back to what matters most—helping kids learn to love God and each other.
To learn more about how Simply Loved makes Sunday school simpler for you and your volunteers—all while helping kids discover key Bible lessons—visit the Simply Loved website.
The Simply Loved Elementary Quarter 8 Leader Guide includes these powerful Sunday school lessons for kids:
- Week 1: The Holy Spirit Comes
- Week 2: The Community of Believers Shares
- Week 3: Peter and John Heal a Man Who Couldn't Walk
- Week 4: Ananias Helps Saul
- Week 1: Philip Tells the Ethiopian About Jesus
- Week 2: Peter Visits Cornelius
- Week 3: Lydia Believes in Jesus
- Week 4: Priscilla and Aquila Help Apollos
- Week 1: God Frees Peter From Prison
- Week 2: Paul and Silas Sing in Prison
- Week 3: Paul Survives a Shipwreck
- Week 4: Jesus Makes All Things New
One leader guide is included in each Simply Loved Elementary Quarter 8 kit. Order extra Sunday school curriculum guides if you have more leaders. If you have the Plus Digital kit, you'll find the complete leader guide in PDF format on the USB drive, which you can download and share with your leaders.