These Sunday school lessons for toddlers are great because they allow the kids to interact with the stories themselves!
They'll toss bouncy balls in the air to make rain for Noah's Ark. They'll clang building blocks together to make thunder—and learn how God calms a storm. They'll hug and hold baby dolls—and hear about God's great care for them! Each Play-n-Worship lesson uses objects from toddlers and twos' everyday world—plus play, fun, stories, and kids praise and worship songs.
With these kids Bible lessons, you'll teach in ways toddlers and twos learn best... by doing! Play-n-Worship is is a Sunday school designed according to the latest proven teaching methods and best practices—and it's made to last an entire year. Because repetition is important at this age level, we recommend you teach each kids Sunday school lesson five weeks in a row to reinforce the learning. There are five intentional play techniques included with each lesson, so kids experience the Bible point in lots of new ways. After five weeks, move to the next lesson!
From the creators of Children's Ministry Magazine. For ages 18-36 months.
What this resource offers...
- Great Value! This easy-to-use kit includes 10 colorful, developmentally-appropriate storytime teaching trifolds (25 x 11 inches), 1 leader guide, and the Play-n-Worship: Play-Along Songs for Toddlers and Twos CD and DVD (with common sign language toddlers know!).
- 10 age-appropriate lessons with songs and intentional play techniques that get kids worshipping God and knowing Jesus through movement and fun. Themes include:God Gives Me Food, God Takes Care of Me, God Is With Me, God Keeps Me Safe, God Loves Me, Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Is Born, Jesus Is My Friend, God Made Me, and I Can Help.
- Music that kids, teachers, and parents will love. Drop this instant boredom-buster in your DVD player. You'll spark kids' enthusiasm for worshipping God--with songs and images that make them want to sing out!
- Videos include colorful scenes that are age-appropriate, interactive, and educationally sound. Each video reinforces the Bible point as your children sing.
- Great for Sunday school and home use! Help your youngest children learn basic Bible stories to build a faith foundation today.
10 age-appropriate Sunday school lessons for toddlers with songs and intentional play techniques that get kids worshipping God and knowing Jesus through movement and fun. Themes include:
- God Gives Me Food: Boy Shares his Lunch (John 6:5-11)
- God Takes Care of Me: Jesus Calms a Storm (Matthew 8:23-27)
- God Is With Me: Noah and the Ark (Genesis 7:1-5)
- God Keeps Me Safe: David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17:45-50)
- God Loves Me: Hannah Prays for a Baby (1 Samuel 1:15-20)
- Jesus Loves Me: Easter (John 20:10-16)
- Jesus Is Born: Christmas (Luke 2:5-7)
- Jesus Is My Friend: Jesus Welcomes the Children (Mark 10:13-14)
- God Made Me: Creation (Genesis 1:1)
- I Can Help: Four Friends Help a Paralyzed Friend (Matthew 9:1-2)