This item is available as a digital resource only. A physical resource will not be shipped for this item.
Digital resources are not available for return.
In youth message series Choose Wisely, teenagers will develop a method of discernment to help them make both short- and long-term decisions by exploring the Bible. They'll see the difference between self-interest and selflessness that comes from reconciling our lives with Jesus.
This four-week youth ministry message series focuses on how teenagers can make good choices. Students will experience real stories from the Bible contrasting people's good and bad choices. With these youth group Bible lessons, they'll also witness what Jesus does to redeem our bad choices and the freedom of living a life that makes good choices. With LIVE Message Series: Choose Wisely, teenagers will shed their false identities and accept the truth about who Jesus says they are...
- Wisdom in Our Decisions (1 Kings and Deuteronomy)
- Choosing to Reconcile (Acts)
- Learning to Discern (Acts)
- Which Way to Go (Luke)
You'll love this youth ministry series because it supports teens making good choices.
- 4 Primary Messages contained in Microsoft Word files
- Progressive from start to finish
- Easy to lead, easy to prepare for
- A rich mix of leader insights, student interaction, and memorable experiences
Options You Can Mix Into the 4-Message Series
- 1 sermon script
- 1 interactive prayer experience
Graphics Teaching Assets
(All slides are .jpg and intended for wide screen projection)
- Professionally designed sets of slides--one for each primary lesson
- Thematic intro or transition slides
- Blank teaching slides, ready for customizing
- mp4 video bumper
- Promotional posters—full-color, 8.5x11 and 11x17 (all files are .jpg and CMYK)
- JPG bulletin inserts
- PDF bulletin inserts (data fields provided for pre-printing custom information)
- Sticker sheets (one generic and one designed to work with Avery sticker sheet #22805)
- Email headers
- Social-media images
- Printer-ready T-shirt files—full-color and one-color logo options
- Animated GIF to use for online promotion or website