By Doug Fields, John Baker, and Megan Hutchinson
Right now, there are students in your youth ministry who are desperately hurting from the pain of a broken home, struggles with depression, abusive relationships, and more.
Life Hurts God Heals is a completely comprehensive youth sermon series resource you can use to launch and run a ministry specifically to bring healing to these students. These youth group messages include all the curriculum you will need for leaders and participants, as well as all the behind-the-scenes stuff to help with everything from recognizing danger signs in teens to how to get this program up and running in your church.
- 16 practical resources on starting a Life Hurts God Heals ministry
- DVD with student testimonies about the Life Hurts God Heals program
- Leader Guides in PDF and Word formats
- Student Workbooks (13 lessons) in PDF and Word formats
- Eight 30-minute sermons by Doug Fields in MP3 format
- Teaching transcripts of each youth ministry sermon
- Student devotionals and journals
- Follow-up support group study
- Promotional materials, including sample parent letters, brochures, calendars, and more
- Administrative materials, including welcome signs, consent forms, graduation certificates, and more
Every element of Life Hurts God Heals—with the exception of the student testimonies—is completely open for you to reproduce and edit for use in your ministry. We want you to be completely empowered and as effective as possible as you reach out to your students in need.