**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
All the music and lesson videos you'll need for the Summer 2022 quarter of KidsOwn Worship®, or for any time you'd like to add music to your ministry! Files are MP4 video format and will work on both Mac and Windows operating systems. Simply plug in your USB drive to display lesson and music videos in your presentation software such as PowerPoint, ProPresenter, MediaShout, etc.
This USB drive includes:
- 7 lesson videos (one for every other week). These 2- to 3-minute videos provide interactive segments to spark great discussions!
- 22 music videos that are high-energy, Scripture-based music with on-screen lyrics. Kids can easily follow along with the motions and lyrics as they worship God!
See the What's Included section for a complete list of the videos included.
KidsOwn Worship® helps you create a fun and powerful children's church experience. It's perfect for churches that have everyone together (preschool–6th grade) in one room. With this children's curriculum, you'll help kids learn to experience God through a weekly Bible Point, fun activities, and engaging worship.
Learn more about KidsOwn Worship HERE.
Use this USB drive with KidsOwn Worship, FaithWeaver NOW®, or any children's ministry program.
Lesson Videos Include:
- Comfort App
- Carl's Big Adventure
- Wise Choices
- Baking Cookies
- What's the Zoom?
- Buccaneer Island Adventure
- Buddy Bench
Music Videos Include:
- All Creatures of Our God and King
- Everything We Need
- God's Love Is Always There
- Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
- I Sing the Mighty Power of God
- I Will Trust You
- Jesus Loves Me
- My God Is
- My Help Comes From the Lord (Psalm 121:2)
- My Hope Is in the Lord
- My Jesus, He Loves Me
- Nothing Is Impossible (Luke 1:37)
- The Lord's Plans (Jeremiah 29:11)
- The Same Attitude (Philippians 2:5)
- This Is the Day (Psalm 118:24)
- Through It All
- Trust in the Lord (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Wherever You Go (Joshua 1:9)
- Won't Worry 'Bout a Thing
- Yes, It's True
- You Must Be Holy (Leviticus 19:2)