This Christmas-themed Sunday school curriculum for kids is perfect for mixed-age classes of elementary kids. There are four flexible Bible lessons that can be adapted to a variety of classroom formats.
This Sunday school curriculum provides more than holiday cheer. For hundreds of years, traditional carols have told the true story of Jesus' birth! Use these Sunday school lessons to share the songs, the stories, and God's plan to send a Rescuer to the world that very first Christmas.
Each Sunday school lesson weaves together Scripture, biblical context, hands-on experiences, discussion, history, and beloved Christmas songs. There's a little something for everyone! Supplies are simple so you can focus on building friendships with kids.
Lessons incorporate these classic Christmas carol music videos with fresh musical arrangements made just for kids that capture the joy and wonder of Jesus' birth. On-screen lyrics and motions included!
- Joy to the World
- Silent Night
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Come, All Ye Faithful
Basic use permissions:
- Lessons and music videos may be downloaded to a single computer/device
- Music videos may be loaded onto a single USB or DVD. Duplication not authorized
This is a downloadable file (zip).
Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
Perfect for mixed-age classes of elementary kids, these Bible lessons are flexible and can be adapted to a variety of classroom formats - even with families. Joy to the World
- Week 1: God's Got a Plan: Isaiah Talks About a Savior King (Isaiah 9:2-7) Silent Night
- Week 2: God's Plan Is Surprising: Jesus Is Born in Bethlehem (Luke 2:1-7) Angels We Have Heard on High
- Week 3: God's Plan Is For Everyone: The Angels Visit the Shepherds (Luke 2:8-14) O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Week 4: God's Plan Is Something to Celebrate: The Shepherds Tell About Jesus' Birth (Luke 2:14-20)
Each of these four intriguing lessons comes complete with:
- Bible Point
- Key Scripture
- Get Started Activity
- Bible Discovery
- Brand-new Music Video
- Carol Story
- Life Application and Prayer
- "Take-it Home" page
To shop additional Christmas resources, click here.
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes...
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 NEW Musical Videos
- 8 Audio Tracks (4 with music and kids singing, 4 instrumental-only)
- Christmas Carol Lyrics
- 4 "Take It Home" Family pages
Plus, Graphics Pack with the following:
- Promotional Poster (11x17)
- Editable Bulletin Insert
- Slides (for lessons notes, points, or promotions)
- Email Header
- Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Images
Week 1: Joy to the World!
- Bible Point: God has a plan.
- Key Scriptures: Isaiah Talks About a Savior King (Isaiah 9:2-7)
- Additional Scripture referenced or used in lesson: (2 Kings 17:5-21; 25:8-21; Psalm 98)
Week 2: Silent Night
- Bible Point: God's plan is surprising.
- Key Scriptures: Jesus Is Born in Bethlehem (Luke 2:1-7)
- Additional Scripture referenced or used in lesson: (Genesis 37- 45; Judges 6-7; 1 Samuel 16; Esther 2-9; Luke 1:35)
Week 3: Angels We Have Heard on High
- Bible Point: God's plan is for everyone.
- Key Scriptures: The Angels Visit the Shepherds (Luke 2:8-14)
- Additional Scripture referenced or used in lesson: (Psalm 23)
Week 4: O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Bible Point: God's plan is something to celebrate.
- Key Scriptures: The Shepherds Tell About Jesus' Birth (Luke 2:14-20; John 1:12, 14)
- Additional Scripture referenced or used in lesson: (Matthew 11:28; Ephesians 2:18; 1 Corinthians 1:9)