KidMin Quick Picks: Friend Me: 4-Week Multi-Media Lesson Pack is a children's ministry resource that contains four full-bodied lessons that dig deep into what it means to be a true friend--to ourselves, our peers, our enemies, and even to Jesus.
Each of these four Bible-based lessons is packed with fun, relational activities, engaging learning experiences, and thought-provoking discussion prompts that will help deepen kids' faith. Kids Sunday school lesson topics include:
- Accepting Others
- Helping Others
- Loving Your Enemies
- Learning Not to Judge Others
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes...
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 Parent Pages to give parents a starting point to talk with their kids about what they learned or discovered
- Teaching Video to illustrate lesson points and let kids explore faith points more deeply
- Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Graphics Pack with lesson helps, plus publicity tools and media templates so you can spread the word about your series.
Friend Me is part of the KidMin Quick Pick Series: Lesson Packs and More for Anytime Ministry. Click here to learn more and download samples! This Sunday school curriculum is a downloadable file (zip). 337 MB. Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
Perfect Sunday school material for mixed-age classes of elementary kids. These Bible lessons are flexible and can be adapted to a variety of classroom formats. Each of these four lessons comes complete with:
- Key Scriptures—Teach kids specific verses from God's Word that reinforce the lesson.
- Bible Basis for Teachers—Help teachers get a quick grasp of the Scriptures in the lesson.
- The Lesson at a Glance—Give teachers an overview of the lesson.
- Opening Activity—Help kids relate, have fun, and get ready to dive deeper into their faith.
- Bible Study—Open deeper discussion on the Scriptures as kids learn what it means to them personally through engaging and thought-provoking experiences.
- Small-Group Bible Study—Kids work closely with their peers in a small group as they explore the Scriptures.
- Parent Pages—Provide parents with insights about what their kids learned—and help them continue the discussion at home.
Use Friend Me: 4-Week Lesson Pack to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids, help them discover deeper faith, and learn about how God wants us to live.
This download includes these customized Friend Me resources:
- 4 Complete Bible-based Lessons
- 4 Parent Pages
- Teaching Video - "Animal Talk"
- Fun Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Plus, Graphics Pack with the following:
- Promotional Poster (11x17)
- Editable Bulletin Insert
- 2 Slides (for lessons notes, points, or promotions)
- Email Header
- Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Images
Week 1: Accepting Others
Key Scriptures: Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 15:5-7; 1 Corinthians 12:12-18
Week 2: Helping Others
Key Scriptures: Luke 10:25-37; Galatians 6:1-5; Romans 15:1-3; 1 Peter 4:11
Week 3: Loving Your Enemies
Key Scriptures: Psalms 18:37-40; 27:1-5; Exodus 23:4-5; Proverbs 24:17-18; 25:21; Matthew 5:43-47
Week 4: Learning Not to Judge Others
Key Scriptures: James 2:1-9; Romans 16:17-18; Matthew 7:1-5; John 4:7-10