**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group’s Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
This Fall 2021 Hands-On Bible Curriculum® Learning Lab® is brimming with the tools you need to lead one quarter of Sunday school (13 Bible lessons). Each Sunday school lesson provides plenty of options including story time, activities, crafts, and games for 30-60 minutes of class time.
Incredible Learning Labs include one Teacher Guide (13 lessons), music/sound effects CD, and exciting interactive learning tools. Everything you need to connect kids to Jesus—in fun, unforgettable ways!
Throughout the quarter, preschoolers will learn God Creates Animals (Genesis 1:1-25), God Creates People (Genesis 2:7-22), God Shows Adam and Eve the World He’s Made (Genesis 1:28-31), and more! View the entire scope and sequence HERE.
Every Hands-On Bible Curriculum Preschool lesson has been created with the understanding of the mental, physical, and spiritual development stages of preschoolers.
Product images for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.
Learning Lab includes:
- One Teacher Guide with 13 lessons and online access to download a FREE digital copy of each lesson in PDF format. (One Teacher Guide is included in each Learning Lab.) Additional Teacher Guides are available to purchase.
- One Music/Sound Effects CD with music, dramas, and cool sound effects that make your lesson extra memorable. (One is included in each Learning Lab.) Additional CDs are available separately.
- Bible Big Book™: God Made Our World (16x20)
- Bible Big Book™: Abraham (16x20)
- One Learning Mat: Noah
- Three rubber stamps
- Fun, visual teaching aids (contents vary by quarter)
With the purchase of this Learning Lab, you have access to a FREE digital copy of this Teacher Guide in PDF format at group.com/digital.