The downloadable Hands-On Bible Curriculum Pre-K and K Teacher Guide contains 13 creative lessons that help you capture the attention of every child! Includes a variety of options for at least 60 minutes of Sunday school such as story time, activities, crafts, games, and more.
In addition to the weekly lesson content, you'll find:
- Age-level insights to help you understand Pre-K and K developmental stages and what they’re able to do and understand at this age.
- Teacher Enrichment to help teachers understand the Bible basis and to pray for the upcoming lesson.
- An at-a-glance look at the lesson to give teachers an understanding of what the kids will do and what supplies they'll need.
Throughout the quarter, 5- and 6-year-olds will learn Saul Sees a Blinding Light (Acts 9:1-9); Lazarus, Come Out! (John 11:1-45); Paul Shares the Good News in a Stormy Sea (Acts 27:13-44); and more!
Download file info:
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader (free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 184 pages, 13 MB. Download time will vary
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
- Teacher Guides are intended for use by one teacher. Purchase of this download includes permission to print and/or email one copy of this Teacher Guide.
- Pages marked "OK to Copy" may be reproduced as desired for use by a single church or organization when used with this curriculum program.
- Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- For information on accessing your download after purchasing, visit customer support.
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.