**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The Spring 2023 Hands-On Bible Curriculum Pre-K and K CD includes all the great Sunday school songs and sound effects needed to lead memorable moments in your Hands-On Bible Curriculum Sunday school lessons. One copy of this CD can be found in the Pre-K and K Spring 2023 Learning Lab®. Get extra copies for additional class times or just to have an emergency copy on hand if needed.
Tracks for the Spring 2023 Pre-K and K CD include:
- Welcome to Hands-On Bible Curriculum®
- Pick Up Our Toys
- Read God’s Book
- The Name of Jesus (Philippians 2:10-11)
- Peter Tells the Easter Story, Part 1
- That’s Why He Died
- Peter Tells the Easter Story, Part 2
- At the Tomb
- Peter Tells the Easter Story, Part 3
- Peter Tells the Easter Story (entire story)
- Follow in His Steps (1 Peter 2:21b)
- Spread the Good News
- How Peter Served Jesus, Part 1
- Peter and John
- Great Big Things (Ephesians 2:10)
- How Peter Served Jesus, Part 2
- How Peter Served Jesus (entire story)
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.