**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The Hands-On Bible Curriculum Grades 5 and 6 CD includes all the great Sunday school songs and sound effects needed to lead memorable moments in your Hands-On Bible Curriculum Sunday school lessons. One copy of this CD can be found in the Grades 5 and 6 Spring 2022 Learning Lab®. Get extra copies for additional class times or just to have an emergency copy on hand if needed.
Tracks for the Spring 2022 Grades 5 and 6 CD include:
- Welcome to Hands-On Bible Curriculum®
- Bully Busters (Part 1)
- Bully Busters (Part 2)
- Bully Busters (Part 3)
- Mournful Music
- Give All Your Worries to God (1 Peter 5:7)
- In the Garden
- Family Crisis
- I Hear You
- The Day the Impossible Happened
- Someone Else Is Watching
- The Unforgettable Sin
- What Do You Think About Jesus' Return?
- The Day or Hour
- Your Word Is a Lamp (Psalm 119:105)
- Good Friends, Good Deeds (Part 1)
- Good Friends, Good Deeds (Part 2)
- Speak-Up Interviews
- This Is the Day (Psalm 118:24)
- The Unlikely Hero
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.