The Spring 2022 downloadable Hands-On Bible Curriculum Grades 3 and 4 Teacher Guide contains 13 creative lessons that help you capture the attention of every child! Includes a variety of options for at least 60 minutes of Sunday school such as story time, activities, crafts, games, and more.
In addition to the weekly lesson content, you'll find:
- Age-level insights to help you understand third and fourth grade developmental stages and what they're able to do and understand at this age.
- Teacher Enrichment to help teachers understand the Bible basis and to pray for the upcoming lesson.
- An at-a-glance look at the lesson to give teachers an understanding of what the kids will do and what supplies they'll need.
Throughout the quarter, 3rd and 4th graders will learn Paul Is Shipwrecked (Acts 27:9-44); Jesus Rises From the Dead (Matthew 28:1-10); Everyone Is Welcome (Acts 6:1-7); and more!
Download file info:
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader (free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 160 pages, 11 MB. Download time will vary
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
- Teacher Guides are intended for use by one teacher. Purchase of this download includes permission to print and/or email one copy of this Teacher Guide.
- Pages marked "OK to Copy" may be reproduced as desired for use by a single church or organization when used with this curriculum program.
- Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- For information on accessing your download after purchasing, visit customer support.
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.