**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The Winter 2023 Hands-On Bible Curriculum Grades 1 and 2 CD includes all the great Sunday school songs and sound effects needed to lead memorable moments in your Hands-On Bible Curriculum Sunday school lessons. One copy of this CD can be found in the Grades 1 and 2 Winter 2023 Learning Lab®. Get extra copies for additional class times or just to have an emergency copy on hand if needed.
Tracks for the Winter 2023 Grades 1 and 2 CD include:
- Welcome to Hands-On Bible Curriculum®
- He's the King
- Stuart, the Cat Who Loved Birds
- One and Only Son (John 1:14b)
- Joy to the World!
- Three Wise Men
- Scripture Poem
- Come Close to God (James 4:8)
- Great Big Things (Ephesians 2:10)
- All Scripture Is Inspired by God (2 Timothy 3:16)
- The 10 Lepers
- Be Thankful (1 Thessalonians 5:18a)
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.