**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The Summer 2023 Hands-On Bible Curriculum Grades 1 and 2 CD includes all the great Sunday school songs and sound effects needed to lead memorable moments in your Hands-On Bible Curriculum Sunday school lessons. One copy of this CD can be found in the Grades 1 and 2 Summer 2023 Learning Lab®. Get extra copies for additional class times or just to have an emergency copy on hand if needed.
Tracks for the Summer 2023 Grades 1 and 2 CD include:
- Welcome to Hands-On Bible Curriculum®
- Elijah and the Prophets of Baal, Part 1
- Elijah and the Prophets of Baal, Part 2
- The One and Only Lord (Mark 12:29)
- Elijah Is Scared
- Put God First
- Motivate One Another (Hebrews 10:24)
- Do for Others (Luke 6:31)
- For the Glory of God (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Who Am I?
- Caring Situations
- Daniel and His Friends Learn
- Nebuchadnezzar Says
- The Books of the Bible Song
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.