**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The Spring 2023 Hands-On Bible Curriculum Grades 1 and 2 CD includes all the great Sunday school songs and sound effects needed to lead memorable moments in your Hands-On Bible Curriculum Sunday school lessons. One copy of this CD can be found in the Grades 1 and 2 Spring 2023 Learning Lab®. Get extra copies for additional class times or just to have an emergency copy on hand if needed.
Tracks for the Spring 2023 Grades 1 and 2 CD include:
- Welcome to Hands-On Bible Curriculum®
- Peter's Story
- Because of His Mercy (Titus 3:5a)
- With All Your Heart (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Follow the Leader
- If We Confess Our Sins (1 John 1:9)
- Peter and Cornelius, Part 1
- Peter and Cornelius, Part 2
- Peter and Cornelius, Part 3
- Peter and Cornelius, Part 4
- Boppin’ Music
- Paul Speaks
- Go and Make Disciples (Matthew 28:19)
- Passover Remembrance
Hands-On Bible Curriculum is a quarterly, age-graded curriculum for toddlers through 6th graders. Teaching as Jesus taught, Hands-On Bible Curriculum helps kids experience powerful connections between Scripture and everyday life by engaging all five of their senses. Watch as the Bible comes alive!
Learn more about Hands-On Bible Curriculum HERE.