Grapple® Preteen Sunday School—Help preteens grapple with the real questions in their lives so they OWN their faith.
Grapple Sunday School Curriculum features:
- NEW lower price
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE - all lessons are on the DVD!
- Power-packed PARENT PAGES are on the DVD!
Help 4th - 6th graders OWN their faith...
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it—and build a relationship with Jesus that'll last.
In this tween Sunday school curriculum, kids will grapple with these questions:
Relationships: Boy Meets Girl
- Are We Really That Different?
- Why Can't We Just Be Friends?
- What's Really Okay?
- What Was God Thinking?
Faith Questions: What's the Big Deal About Sin?
- Am I Really a Sinner?
- Is It Really Sin if You Don't Know It Is?
- Can I Do Something So Bad It'll Keep Me Out of Heaven?
- If I'm Forgiven, What's the Big Deal About Sin?
Choices: What Really Matters?
- Is Being Liked What Matters?
- Is Being Right What Matters?
- Is Being the Best What Matters?
- Is Being Happy What Matters?
This Bible study for tweens—based on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-olds—will grab their attention and won't let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides their relationship with Jesus.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.
5.5" x 7.75" softcover
This Grapple Pak gives you:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts (lessons are customizable and reproducible).
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking.
- 3 countdown videos.
- 12 Grapple Dares that challenge kids to apply what they've learned.
- 12 Parent Pages you can customize or send as is.
- 12 outrageously fun games preteens will love!
Being a preteen may not be easy. But it can be a rich time of faith growth. Discover God's truth together with kids. Give them a faith that soars!