**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
With the FaithWeaver NOW Starter Set for Winter, you get 13 lessons' worth of Sunday school curriculum for 10 different age levels. Each lesson provides 60-65 minutes of Bible learning.
See What's Included for more details.
Throughout the Winter quarter, kids will learn Solomon Tells of Jesus' Coming (Psalm 72:1-19), Foreign Visitors Worship Jesus (Matthew 2:1-12), Joseph Takes His Family to Safety in Egypt (Matthew 2:13-23), Jesus Gives the Beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12), and more!
Each of these kits was developed with the understanding of the cognitive, social, mental, emotional, physical, and—more important—spiritual development of their respective age levels.
BONUS: With the purchase of this Starter Set, you have access to FREE digital copies in PDF format at group.com/digital. To access the digital resources, simply create a free account on group.com/digital and enter the activation code (included in either the teacher pack or printed on the first page of each teacher guide).
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
Here's what comes in the FaithWeaver NOW Starter Set for Winter ($417 value if purchased separately):
- Infants, Toddlers, and 2s: 1 teacher pack and 1 student book
- Preschool (ages 3 and 4): 1 teacher pack and 1 student book
- Pre-K and K (ages 5 and 6): 1 teacher pack and 1 student book
- Grades 1 and 2: 1 teacher pack and 1 student book
- Grades 3 and 4: 1 teacher pack and 1 student book
- Grades 5 and 6: 1 teacher pack and 1 student book
- Middle School: 1 leader guide and 1 student book
- Senior High: 1 leader guide and 1 handbook
- Parent: 1 leader guide and 1 handbook
- Adult: 1 leader guide and 1 handbook
***Order additional student books/handbooks for each participant.***