**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
With the FaithWeaver NOW Starter Set for Summer, you get 13 lessons' worth of Sunday school curriculum for 10 different age levels. Each lesson provides 60-65 minutes of Bible learning.
See the What's Included section for more details.
Throughout the Summer quarter, kids will learn God Helps Gideon Defeat the Midianites (Judges 6:1-16; 7:1-24), Ruth Is Faithful (Ruth 1:1-22), Saul Makes a Big Mistake (1 Samuel 13:1-14), Abigail Makes Peace (1 Samuel 25:1-35), and more! Each of these kits was developed with the understanding of the cognitive, social, mental, emotional, physical, and—more important—spiritual development of their respective age levels.
BONUS: With the purchase of this Starter Set, you have access to FREE digital copies in PDF format at group.com/digital. To access the digital resources, simply create a free account on group.com/digital and enter the activation code (included in either the teacher pack or printed on the first page of each teacher guide).
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today’s families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
Product images for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Here’s what comes in the FaithWeaver NOW Starter Set for Summer ($417 value if purchased separately):
- Infants, Toddlers, & 2s: 1 teacher pack & 1 student book
- Preschool (ages 3 & 4): 1 teacher pack & 1 student book
- Pre-K & K (ages 5 & 6): 1 teacher pack & 1 student book
- Grades 1 & 2: 1 teacher pack & 1 student book
- Grades 3 & 4: 1 teacher pack & 1 student book
- Grades 5 & 6: 1 teacher pack & 1 student book
- Middle School: 1 leader guide & 1 student book
- Senior High: 1 leader guide & 1 handbook
- Parent: 1 leader guide & 1 handbook
- Adult: 1 leader guide & 1 handbook
***Order additional student books/handbooks for each participant.***