**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The Spring FaithWeaver NOW® Senior High Leader Guide contains 13 Bible lessons that equip you to lead memorable, life-changing lessons. Each of the 13 high school Sunday school lessons are built with 60-65 minutes of Bible learning.
The Spring lessons include Jesus Teaches His Disciples to Pray (Matthew 6:5-13), Jesus Feeds Thousands (John 6:1-15) Jesus Explains Eternal Life to Nicodemus (John 3:1-17), Jesus Talks With the Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-42), and more!
You will love this FaithWeaver NOW Senior High Leader Guide because it…
- Includes everything you need for Bible studies that change hearts and lives.
- Teaches the Bible in ways that are relevant to high school students.
- Draws from Bible passages to strengthen students' faith in God.
- Helps teenagers build supportive relationships!
- Contains reproducible "Taking It Home" handouts!
See What's Included for more details about these high school Sunday school lessons!
BONUS: With the purchase of this teacher guide, you have access to a FREE digital copy in PDF format at group.com/digital. To access the digital resources, simply create a free account on group.com/digital and enter the activation code (printed on the first page of your teacher guide).
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
Product images for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The FaithWeaver NOW Senior High Leader Guide includes:
- Age-appropriate lessons—make it engaging for high schoolers to learn about the Bible and go deeper in their faith.
- Bible Backgrounds—give leaders a deeper understanding of the Scripture for their own spiritual growth!
- A Jesus Connection segment in each lesson—and life application of the study—to help leaders reflect and pray.
- Lesson Chart—makes organizing the study and supplies easy!
- Daily Challenges—give teenagers practical ideas to weave faith into their lives.
- Weaving Faith at Home—students are encouraged to talk with their parents about what they’ve learned each week.