**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The Spring 2023 FaithWeaver NOW Senior High Handbook is your students’ personal guide for 13 weeks of memorable, life-changing Bible studies. Each of the 13 high school Sunday school lessons contain seven components to help your students connect with the material and with each other.
To learn more, see What's Included.
When your class begins using these student handbooks, you'll witness teens learning together with—and from—other students who wrestle with the same issues. Together, you'll see students work through those issues and give each other brand-new insights into how to weave faith into their lives.
The Spring FaithWeaver NOW Senior High Handbook encourages participants to have fun while learning together and discovering things they never knew about one another and about God. But most important, these handbooks teach students how to weave faith into their lives and walk with God for a lifetime.
You'll want one student handbook per high schooler.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
Product images for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Here's what students will find in their Spring 2023 FaithWeaver NOW Senior High Handbook—including guides on how to use each piece to get the most out of each week's lesson:
- BIBLE BACKGROUND—This is a more in-depth look at the week's Bible passage. Students will use it to gain a deeper understanding of God's Word.
- THE JESUS CONNECTION—This brief devotion will help teenagers think through how this week's study applies to their lives and how to pray about this week's point.
- DISCUSSION QUESTIONS—These are the questions students go through as a group and the specific passages they'll look at.
- DAILY CHALLENGE—Here teenagers will have some options for how to apply each study to their lives. They will mark the one they choose as a reminder to live out their faith.
- QUOTABLES—Get-you-thinking quotes about faith, life, and whatever students are learning about each week.
- FAITH JOURNAL—Teenagers use this section to reflect honestly about the study each week when they go home. There's even space for them to write about their insights.
- TALK WITH YOUR FAMILY—This section helps families explore the point of each lesson together—weaving faith into their everyday lives. They can do that by using the activity and discussion in this section.