Teacher guides include permission to print and/or email one copy of each lesson.
The Summer 2022 FaithWeaver NOW® Pre-K & K Teacher Guide download is intended to be used with the quarterly FaithWeaver NOW Pre-K & K Teacher Pack. This Sunday school resource equips you to lead 13 memorable, life-changing lessons. The weekly lesson content includes:
- Age-appropriate experiences that help 5- and 6-year-olds get into the Bible.
- Jesus Connection segments at the beginning of each lesson, which provide Bible background for leaders and the opportunity to write your own personal prayer each week.
- Flexible for time and space needs—multiple options give you instant flexibility and control with this Summer Sunday school curriculum.
- Lesson Chart—makes organizing the lesson and supplies easy!
Throughout the Summer quarter, kids will learn Jesus Teaches About Good Fruit (Luke 6:43-45), Jesus Washes the Disciples’ Feet (John 13:1-17), Jesus Is Tried and Crucified (Luke 19:28-40; 23:1-49), Apostles Defend Their Faith (Acts 5:12-42), and more!
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader(free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 168 pages, 4 MB. Download time will vary.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable; all sales for these items are final.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today’s families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.