Teacher guides include permission to print and/or email one copy of each lesson.
The Fall 2020-2021 FaithWeaver NOW® Pre-K & K Teacher Guide download is intended to be used with the quarterly FaithWeaver NOW Pre-K & K Teacher Pack. This Sunday school resource equips you to lead 13 memorable, life-changing lessons. The weekly lesson content includes:
- Age-appropriate experiences that help 5- and 6-year-olds get into the Bible.
- Jesus Connection segments at the beginning of each lesson, which provide Bible background for leaders and the opportunity to write your own personal prayer each week.
- Flexible for time and space needs—multiple options give you instant flexibility and control with this Fall Sunday school curriculum.
- Lesson Chart—makes organizing the lesson and supplies easy!
Throughout the Fall quarter, kids will learn The Israelites Build the Tabernacle (Exodus 35:4–36:38), Balaam’s Donkey Talks (Numbers 22:1-38), Joshua Sends Spies to Jericho (Joshua 2:1-24), God Gives Victory Over Jericho (Joshua 6:1-27), and more! View the entire scope and sequence here.
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader(free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 168 pages, 4 MB. Download time will vary.
Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable; all sales for these items are final.
For information on accessing your download after purchasing, click HERE.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today’s families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.