**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group’s Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
Empower and equip parents to have confident faith conversations with their kids when you use the FaithWeaver NOW® Parent Leader Guide for Fall.
Teaching an adult small group or Sunday school class for parents is made easy with FaithWeaver NOW’s daily challenges, practical applications, Bible backgrounds, Jesus connections, and engaging lesson experiences.
Featuring 13 lessons built with 60-65 minutes of Bible learning. The Fall lessons include David Becomes King (2 Samuel 5:1-5; Psalm 37), Solomon Asks for Wisdom (1 Kings 2:1-4; 3:3-28), Elijah Challenges the Prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:16-40), Jehoshaphat Trusts God for Victory (2 Chronicles 20:1-30), and more!
The FaithWeaver NOW Parent Leader Guide will have a big impact on parents and families as a whole because…
- The leader guide includes the Bible background, lesson importance, deeper meaning, and everyday life application.
- Teachers are equipped to lead experiences that will help parents share ideas, mentor, and fellowship with one another.
BONUS: With the purchase of this leader guide, you have access to a FREE digital copy in PDF format at group.com/digital. To access the digital resources, simply create a free account on group.com/digital and enter the activation code (printed on the first page of your leader guide).
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
Product images for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The Fall 2022 FaithWeaver NOW Parent Leader Guide provides 13 lessons with:
- BIBLE BACKGROUNDS—give leaders a deeper understanding of the Scripture for their own spiritual growth and to help lead the conversation!
- JESUS CONNECTION—and life application of the lesson—to help leaders reflect and pray!
- LESSON CHART—makes organizing the lesson and supplies easy!
- DAILY CHALLENGES—provide ideas for parents to weave faith into their families.
- WEAVING FAITH AT HOME—talk about how to share what they learned with their family.