Leader guides include permission to print and/or email one copy of each lesson.
Empower and equip parents to have confident faith conversations with their kids when you use the Spring 2023 downloadable FaithWeaver NOW ® Parent Leader Guide download.
The Spring lessons include: Jesus Teaches His Disciples to Pray (Matthew 6:5-13), Jesus Feeds Thousands (John 6:1-15) Jesus Explains Eternal Life to Nicodemus (John 3:1-17), Jesus Talks With the Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-42), and more!
This leader guide will have a big impact on parents and families as a whole because…
- The leader guide includes the Bible background, lesson importance, deeper meaning, and everyday life application.
- Teachers are equipped to lead experiences that will help parents share ideas, mentor, and fellowship with one another.
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader(free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 88 pages, 4 MB. Download time will vary.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
For information on accessing your download after purchasing, click HERE.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.