**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
This handbook will have a big impact on parents and families as a whole because…
- Parents are equipped with the Bible background, what the lesson means, and how it relates to family life—correlating with the same lesson their children are learning.
- Powerful things happen when parents share ideas, mentor, and fellowship with one another.
See What's Included to learn how each FaithWeaver NOW Parent Handbook works.
You'll need one parent handbook per participant.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
Here's what parents/guardians will find in their Winter 2022-23 FaithWeaver NOW® Parent Handbook—including how to use each piece to get the most out of each week:
- BIBLE BACKGROUND—This is a more in-depth look at the week’s Bible passage. Parents use it to gain a deeper understanding of God's Word.
- WEAVING FAITH INTO FAMILIES—This brief devotion will help parents and guardians think through how this week’s lesson applies to their family and how to pray for them this week.
- DISCUSSION QUESTIONS—These are the questions participants go through as a group, including the specific passages they'll look at.
- NOTES—This space allows parents to write their thoughts, discoveries, and great ideas from other parents.
- INSIGHT FOR PARENTS—Each week, parents get a hands-on idea to take what they've learned and share with their kids. They’ll practice these ideas with their group, too!
- FAITH TALK STARTER—These quick tips will help parents and guardians have confident conversations about faith with their kids.
- PRAYER STARTER—Parents use this prayer starter to talk to God. There's a little extra room to write out their prayers, if they'd like.