Purchase of this download includes permission to print and/or email up to 10 copies.
The Spring 2022 FaithWeaver NOW® Parent Handbook download serves as the participant booklet for the FaithWeaver NOW Parent Sunday school and small group classes. This 13-lesson Sunday school resources provides open-ended, thought-provoking discussion questions that help parents consider how to make the Bible unforgettable for their families. In this way, it empowers and equips parents to have confident faith conversations with their kids—and live out God’s command in Deuteronomy 6:6-7.
This downloadable Sunday school book will have a big impact on parents and families as a whole because…
- Parents are equipped with the Bible background, what the lesson means, and how it relates to family life—correlating with the same lesson their children are learning.
- Powerful things happen when parents share ideas, mentor, and fellowship with one another.
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader (free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 64 pages, 6 MB. Download time will vary.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
- Student Books include permission to print and/or email up to 10 copies of each lesson.
Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable; all sales for these items are final.
For information on accessing your download after purchasing, click HERE.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today’s families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.