Purchase of this download includes permission to print and/or email up to 10 copies.
The Summer 2022 FaithWeaver NOW® Middle School Student Book download serves as the participant booklet for the FaithWeaver NOW Middle School Leader Guide. This 13-lesson resource provides kids with in-class and take-home activities that help them apply the Bible to their real lives at church and throughout the week.
This Sunday school resource is guaranteed to make a difference because…
- Each student book activity helps reinforce the Bible point as students get involved with an in-class experience.
- "Choose Your Own Adventure" section includes in-class activities that meet the needs of different learning styles and interests: drama, writing, music, art, discussion, and more.
- "Try This" section gives students an easy-to-do chance to spend time with parents—and reinforce the study again at home!
- "Just for Fun" has fun, random jokes and trivia your middle schoolers are sure to love!
- "Read the Bible This Week" helps kids read and think about the Bible all week long.
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader (free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 27 pages, 30 MB. Download time will vary.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
- Student books include permission to print and/or email up to 10 copies of each lesson.
Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable; all sales for these items are final.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today’s families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.