**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
The FaithWeaver NOW Middle School Leader Guide for Fall 2022 contains 13 Bible lessons to help your middle school learners weave faith into their everyday lives.
Each of the 13 middle school Bible lessons is built with 60-65 minutes of learning. The Fall lessons include David Becomes King (2 Samuel 5:1-5; Psalm 37), Solomon Asks for Wisdom (1 Kings 2:1-4; 3:3-28), Elijah Challenges the Prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:16-40), Jehoshaphat Trusts God for Victory (2 Chronicles 20:1-30), and more!
Because choice is so important to this age group, lessons include options for learners to select which activity—called “Choose Your Own Adventures”—they would like to do as part of their Bible study. The Adventures include activities that meet the needs of different learning styles and interests: drama, writing, music, art, discussion, and more. Directions for these student-led Adventures are included in the student book.
BONUS: With the purchase of this teacher guide, you have access to a FREE digital copy in PDF format at group.com/digital. To access the digital resources, simply create a free account on group.com/digital and enter the activation code (printed on the first page of your teacher guide).
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
Product images for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The Fall 2022 FaithWeaver NOW Middle School Leader Guide includes:
- Age-appropriate lessons that make it engaging for middle schoolers to learn about and talk about their faith.
- Bible Backgrounds—give leaders a deeper understanding of the Scripture for their own spiritual growth!
- A Jesus Connection segment in each lesson—and life application of the study—to help leaders reflect and pray!
- Lesson Chart—makes organizing the study and supplies easy!
- Daily Challenges—give middle schoolers practical ideas to live out their faith.
- Weaving Faith at Home—students are encouraged to talk to their parents about what they’ve learned each week.