Leader guides include permission to print and/or email one copy of each lesson.
The Winter 2022-23 FaithWeaver NOW ® Grades 5 and 6 Leader Guide download is intended to be used with the quarterly FaithWeaver NOW Grades 5 and 6 Teacher Pack. This resource equips you to lead 13 memorable, life-changing lessons. The weekly lesson content includes:
- Age-appropriate experiences that are guaranteed to reach your preteens.
- Jesus Connection segments at the beginning of each Sunday school lesson provide Bible background for leaders and the opportunity to write your own personal prayer each week.
- Meaningful life-application that makes the Bible personal for your preteens.
- Lesson Chart—makes organizing the lesson and supplies easy!
Throughout the Fall quarter, kids will learn: Solomon Tells of Jesus' Coming (Psalm 72:1-19), Foreign Visitors Worship Jesus (Matthew 2:1-12), Joseph Takes His Family to Safety in Egypt (Matthew 2:13-23), Jesus Gives the Beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12), and more!
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader(free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 136 pages, 4 MB. Download time will vary.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable; all sales for these items are final.
- For information on accessing your download after purchasing, click HERE.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.