Purchase of this download includes permission to print and/or email up to 10 copies.
The Spring 2022 FaithWeaver NOW® Grades 5 and 6 Student Book download serves as the participant booklet for the FaithWeaver NOW Grades 5 and 6 Leader Guide. This 13-lesson Sunday school resource provides preteens with in-class and take-home activities that help them apply the Bible to their real lives at church and throughout the week.
This downloadable Sunday school resource is guaranteed to make a difference because…
- Each student book activity helps reinforce the Bible point as preteens get involved with an in-class experience.
- "Family Fun" gives preteens an easy-to-do chance to spend time with parents—and reinforce the lesson again at home!
- "In the Bible' provides an overview of the lesson for the family to review together.
- "Daily Challenge" helps preteens weave faith into life each week as they follow through on the challenge.
- "The Word for the Week" gets preteens reading their Bible every day!
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader (free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 27 pages, 78 MB. Download time will vary.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
- Student books include permission to print and/or email up to 10 copies of each lesson.
Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable; all sales for these items are final.
For information on accessing your download after purchasing, click HERE.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today’s families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
To learn more about FaithWeaver NOW, click HERE.