Teacher guides include permission to print and/or email one copy of each lesson.
The Spring 2023 FaithWeaver NOW® Grades 1 and 2 Leader Guide download is intended to be used with the quarterly FaithWeaver NOW Grades 1 and 2 Teacher Pack. This Sunday school resource equips you to lead 13 memorable, life-changing lessons. The weekly lesson content includes:
- Age-appropriate experiences for 1st and 2nd graders.
- Jesus Connection segments at the beginning of each Sunday school lesson for 1stand 2nd graders—providing Bible background for leaders and the opportunity to write your own personal prayer each week.
- Life-application that helps kids weave faith into their lives.
- Lesson Chart—makes organizing the lesson and supplies easy!
Throughout the Spring quarter, kids will learn: Jesus Teaches His Disciples to Pray (Matthew 6:5-13), Jesus Feeds Thousands (John 6:1-15) Jesus Explains Eternal Life to Nicodemus (John 3:1-17), Jesus Talks With the Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-42), and more!
File Format: PDF (as a zip file)
- Requires Adobe Reader(free to download from Adobe) to view or print contents.
- Approximate size: 152 pages, 4 MB. Download time will vary.
- Any artwork, song lyrics, or sheet music are subject to copyright and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express permission.
- Return policy: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- For information on accessing your download after purchasing, click HERE.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.