**Eligible for FREE SHIPPING through Group's Easy Order Program. Learn more.**
Teaching an adult small group or Sunday school class is easy with the FaithWeaver NOW® Adult Leader Guide for Winter 2022-23. Featuring daily challenges, devotions for leaders, creative ideas, and great activities that help adults in any life stage grow closer to Jesus.
Each of the 13 adult Bible study lessons is built with 60-65 minutes of Bible learning. This resource is perfect for teaching small groups, building relationships, and life application—all of which are made easier by the reproducible take-home pages in the leader guide!
To learn more about the contents, see What's Included.
The Winter lessons include Solomon Tells of Jesus' Coming (Psalm 72:1-19), Foreign Visitors Worship Jesus (Matthew 2:1-12), Joseph Takes His Family to Safety in Egypt (Matthew 2:13-23), Jesus Gives the Beatitudes (Matthew 5:1-12), and more!
BONUS: With the purchase of this leader guide, you have access to a FREE digital copy in PDF format at group.com/digital. To access the digital resources, simply create a free account on group.com/digital and enter the activation code (printed on the first page of your leader guide).
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday school curriculum is designed to strengthen today's families while weaving faith into their busy lives. As families learn the same Bible truths—in age-appropriate ways—the result is more naturally occurring faith conversations and practical real-life applications. Available for 10 age levels from infants through adults.
Learn more about FaithWeaver NOW HERE.
The Winter 2022-23 FaithWeaver NOW Adult Leader Guide provides 13 lessons with:
- BIBLE BACKGROUNDS—give leaders a deeper understanding of the Scripture for their own spiritual growth and to aid in leading the lesson!
- JESUS CONNECTION—and life application of the lesson—to help leaders reflect and pray!
- LESSON CHART—makes organizing the lesson and supplies easy!
- DAILY CHALLENGES—provide a faith that weaves into adults’ lives.
- WEAVING FAITH AT HOME—talk about how to dig deeper into the lesson all week long.