Authored in partnership with The Salvation Army! This rapid-response field manual is designed for volunteers who want to assist in the recovery efforts of hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, fatal car accidents, and more. Includes expert advice from disaster response professionals on what to say and do when you step on the scene of a natural or man-made crisis. What this resource offers...
- A practical, hands-on field manual to equip volunteers who want to help in the aftermath of a disaster.
- Every solution is backed by:
- Counseling and care tips
- Scripture connections
- Case studies
- Additional resources
- Includes chapters on:
- Crisis of faith
- Financial crisis/material instability/unemployment
- Stress and anxiety/fear
- Managing expectations
- Special needs (children, the elderly)
- Isolation/loss of support system
- Dealing with multi-faith/unchurched issues and worldviews
- Important tips on what to say and do... and what not to say and do.
This is a downloadable file (PDF). - Size: 75 pages, 2.3 MB
Permission to print one copy. Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.