6-week Bible study based on the principles of Ephesians 4:12 Connecting People to Purpose Ephesians 4:12 calls leaders to be equippers—to help those they lead discover their unique gifts and how to live out their God-given purpose. Jesus spent a great amount of time training others to go out and impact the world. That's what equipping is all about. Servant leadership is about pouring into those you lead and preparing them to serve where God has called.
This six-session small group Bible study will help you as a leader become more effective by working to create a church culture where everyone is valued and serves according to their purpose.
Leaders who participate in this study will:
- Understand their capacity for self-understanding
- Identify their personal mission
- Cultivate their ability to help others achieve ministry success
- Discover the six core competencies of leaders who help others live out God's story
Leading Out is all about multiplying ministry by helping others live lives of meaning and purpose. While supplies last!
6" x 9" softcover
Table of Contents:
- Welcome to the E4:12 Series
- About the Sessions
- Session 1: Who Am I As a Leader?
- Session 2: Leading With Purpose
- Session 3: From Doer to Equipper
- Session 4: The Power of Story
- Session 5: Move Those Walls
- Session 6: Friend Me
- Getting Connected
- Prayer Requests