Save more than 30% on these items when you bundle these resources! Best-Ever Games The Ball and Game Bundle is geared up and ready to give you great games for youth ministry that are easy to pull off—and field-tested with teens in many settings.
- classic youth ministry games with new twists
- indoor and outdoor church games
- games that teach
- icebreaker games that build community in your group!
Chat or Challenge Ball Try these out as an icebreaker, small group game, message point, friendship-builder, or lesson-launcher. We don't care how. Just try it. Some of the questions include...
- If you had to move to another state, which state would you choose? Why?
- If you could try anything and knew you wouldn't fail, what would you try?
- Think of somebody you really respect, and share with the group two things that stand out about that person.
- Your parents give you a choice: They will pay for any car you want when you turn 16, or they will pay for your college tuition. Which would you choose? Why?
Throw and Tell Storytellers Ball Try as an icebreaker, small group game, message point, friendship-builder, or lesson-launcher. We don't care how. Just try it. Some of the questions include...
- What have you done that's so weird your family will never let you live it down?
- Quickly... describe your most embarrassing moment.
- Tell a story about your biggest hero.
- Describe step-by-step the last time you did something for the first time.
Bundle includes: Best-Ever Games
Chat or Challenge Ball
Throw and Tell Storytellers Ball